Ward Aluminum Casting
Quality is always first priority at WAC. With our in house lab we can utilize our 23 element vacuum Spectrograph, 3D Fluoroscopic x-ray unit and penetrant inspection capability along with other advanced foundry lab testing equipment to sample and test our metal and sand. WAC uses rotary flux injection systems and mechanical filtering to clean and degas our metal. This process allows WAC to achieve premium quality properties in our aluminum – an industry recognized achievement. Our Olivine green sand system enhances our molding equipment which includes our B&P 2016 automatic and our (3) Rotolift Molding machines. Our Rotolift system can accommodate a flask size up to 34” x 54” making us a great supplier for larger complex parts. Our permanent mold area includes various automatic tilt-pour and static molding devices, giving WAC the ability to produce both permanent and semi-permanent mold castings.
WAC manufactures most, if not all of our own sand shell cores. Our core making abilities gives us an advantage to quickly produce our own cores reducing our overhead cost by providing the needed cores on a just in time basis for our molding department. We also utilize Iso-cure cores that we purchase from a highly reputable local source for our higher production runs.
- Hall 31-15X Tilt Pour Permanent Mold Machines (2)
- Hall HM3T Tilt Pour Permanent Mold Machines (8)
- Hall HM6 Tilt Pour Permanent Mold Machines (6)
- Huron A Gravity Permanent Mold Device
- Huron B Gravity Permanent Mold Device
- Huron C Gravity Permanent Mold Device
- Stahl 1 Large Tilt Pour Permanent Mold Device
- Stahl 2 Small Tilt Pour Permanent Mold Device
- CMI C-38/32-29-15 C-Frame Tilt Pour Permanent Mold Device
- Floor #9 Tilt Devices– 32″ x 38″ Platens
- Floor #10 Gravity Devices
- Simpson 2.5G Mix-Muller with Hartley 18MK2 Controls
- Beardsley & Piper BSM-2016
- Osborn 3191-8 CN 6435 Line 3
- Osborn 3191-20 SN 18023 Line 5
- Osborn 3191-8 SN 17226-B Line 6
- GS7 Vibrating Machine – 100,000 lbs. Per hour
- Inline Simplicity Sand Cleaning System
- 11,000 lb. Gas Fired Dry Hearth Furnace11,000 lb. Gas Fired Dry Hearth Furnace
- Lindberg 62-AR-2000-SP Gas-Fired Melting Furnace – 24,000 lb.
- Lindberg 63-EIAH4000-SMC-58.5-RH Electric Immersion Holding Furnace – 6,000 lb.
- Electric Resistance Furnace – 20,000 lb.
- Electric Resistance Furnace – 18,000 lb.
- Electric Resistance Furnace – 11,500 lb.
- Gas Fired Dry Hearth Furnace – 8,500 lb., 6,500 lb., 2,500lb.
- rotary degassing & nitrogen fluxingrotary degassing & nitrogen fluxing
- Balston 75-92 Nitrogen Generator
- Thermco Gas Mixer
- Pyrotek 4150-F130 Flux Injection Unit
- Gas-Fired Crucible Furnaces
- Amcore Flux Injection Machines
- 4360 Shalco Shell Core Machine
- Redford 26 HS-26-RA/UL
- Redford 22 HS-22-RA/UL (2)
- Redford 22 HS-22-RA (2)
- Redford 16 HS-16-RA-1275-31
- Redford 16 4516-RA-381-439
- Beardsley & Piper SF-10
- Beardsley & Piper SF-6-1
- Beardsley & Piper SF-6-2
- Beardsley & Piper SF-6-3
- Beardsley & Piper SF-6-4
- Rotary Assembly Table
- Palmer Mixer M100
- Palmer Mixer M50
CLEAN AND FINISH
- Knock-Out Machines
- Tannewitz Band Saw
- Do-All Band Saw
- North Tech. Band Saw
- 36″ Band Saws
- 20″ Band Saw
- Chop Saw
- Radial Arm Saw
- Belt Grinders
- 2-Speed Grinder
- #176 Safety Rite Grinder
- 36″ Disc Sander
- 8″ Vertical Belt Sanders
- Shot Blast Machines
- Age Oven
- Dunk Test Tanks
FOR Engineering, Tooling, Casting, Heat Treating and Machining NEEDS
GET QUOTE! CONTACT US
Ward Corporation is a family owned and operated Aluminum Foundry committed to providing our customers the utmost in quality and delivery performance, at the lowest possible cost.
CALL US or FAX US
Telephone / 260-426-8700
Fax / 260-420-1919
WE ARE HERE
Fort Wayne, IN 46808
LIKE SHARE AND FOLLOW US!